Saturday, April 24, 2010

Biked to Ben's Chilli Bowl

All the pictures posted were taken via Biking in DC on April 23rd, 2010. It was great day to take pictures and look for new creative shots to take. I found some new places to take pictures and plan to go there for the next Blog post.

The Famous DC landmark Ben's Chili Bowl
Ben's Chilli Bowl


Ben's Chilli Bowl Half-Smoke
Bill Cosby’s Original Chili Half-Smoke that I ate


Street Graffiti
Street Graffiti in Alley next to Ben's Chili Bowl

Lights
Taken at National Gallery of Art. I like to stop in right before closing to get no people in the shot. This Art work has been photographed many time but it never get boring to me.


Streaking lights at Tidal Basin
Goal was to get picture unlike any I have seen of Jefferson Memorial. My gorillapod was wrapped around Cherry Blossom tree to get this picture. I wanted get the memorial with light streaks. Manual Focus was used on my 7D to get the memorial sharp


WWII and Lincoln Memorial
Goal here was to use the Maximum zoom to get the WWII memorial wall of stars and Lincoln Memorial. There was guy that actually standing still while counting the stars during this 15 second exposure. Each star represents 100 Americans that died in WWII

Lights at Kennedy
Lights at Kennedy Center

1 comment:

  1. Great pic of Ben's! What lens did you use for that? It's at 11mm!

    ReplyDelete